Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Should I Board the Rock N' Roll Train?!?!

ACDC’s latest tour is about to get rolling and I want to see it. I thought my traveling for at least the rest of this calendar year was done, but I can’t stop thinking about the possibility of going and seeing this tour. To top it all off I have some friends approaching me about going. I live a very middle class life style and so far this year I’ve traveled and completed major renovations to my house. I am not sure if I can afford to hop on a plane again and head to Toronto or Boston (the two cities we are thinking about seeing them in). But then again, it’s ACDC!!!

As I write I am listening to their new single, Rock N' Roll Train. It sounds like every other song they ever put out…and it’s fantastic. Is there another band out there that has changed the least and remained as popular? To pull this off ACDC must be doing something right!!

Anyone out there planning on seeing them this time round or has seen them in the past?

I shall head back to torturing myslef over this decision. In the meantime, for those about to rock....I salute you!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Ah damn, I would LOVE to see AC/DC on tour this year. I've never seen them and who knows how much longer one will get to see them. I am going to dreaded Ticketmaster now to look for dates....I can't stand the thought of this winter without some concerts to look forward to!

Jeff said...

I used to love AC/DC but through the years I've quickly fallen out of love. I guess as you mentioned, everything sounds the same, and I got bored quick. I hear they are the number one band you must see before you die, and from videos I've seen they look great. I might go if I'm doing well financially and I can find someone else to go, otherwise it'll probably be just another concert I pass up.

The Rock Brigade Blogger said...

Jeff and Stacey,

I hope you both get to see them play live. It looks like I will be missing them for the time being. However, if there are more North American dates around the spring or summer, I may look into it then.

All the best!