Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Resistance is Futile!

I don’t want to like it. I am trying to resist it. But…can’t…..fight…..it……any…..longer. I may as well give into that Kid Rock song, All Summer Long. It is so darn catchy and it seems everywhere I turn and hear it, and now I am finally starting to uncontrollably tap my foot to it. I have finally given in to it, I leave it on the radio, turn it up and listen. But still, there is something about it I don't want to like.

As soon as I get my hands on the new Metallica album, Death Magnetic, I’ll be listening and reviewing it here. A lot of buzz about this one and I have been looking forward to it. I’ve mellowed out a little lately and I am in need of a heavy dose of metal!!

Speaking of metal, if you are a fan of the genre, have you ever visited Metal Rules? It’s a great website, one of my favorites on the world of metal.

That’s all for now, will be back later this week with hopefully my thoughts on the new Metallica. Have a good one!

2 comments:

Bar L. said...

I can't believe you wrote about this! I was listening the other day thinking the same thing. I gave in too, its just too fun not to.

The Rock Brigade Blogger said...

Yes,come to think of it, there have been a few songs that I have gave into over the years. Hmmmm, perhaps another post down the road.