Friday, July 24, 2009

Remember me???

“Hello? Is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me. Is there anyone home?”

The heart of rock and roll is still beating......

A little over a year ago I was updating this blog 4 to 7 times a week!! A pace I could certainly not keep up once the realities of summer vacation ending came all too soon. At that time it seemed I went from calm waters to a category 5 hurricane - life sure got busy. I announced a brief hiatus and over a year has now passed.

I was very happy to have found an audience and people were reading, leaving comments and sending me emails. This blog quickly became my favourite pass time. I suspect many of my regulars have stopped checking to see if I have returned, but here I am. I'll have to crank the amps to 11 and see if I can get anyone to listen (read) again.

I may take somewhat of a different approach to the blog this time. I will attempt to update a couple of times a week, not daily. Also, I may stray from chatting exclusively about music and allow myself to talk about other things as well. I am not sure what shape this blog will take this time round – stay tuned. But fear not music lovers – if I am writing about anything, chances are rock and roll will always be a focus.

So just Aerosmith did so well in the 80's - my attempted comeback begins. Hmmmm.....what are some other of rock's greatest comebacks? I smell another top 10 list coming.

So.....holler if you hear me!!!!

Back soon!

Cheers!

2 comments:

Mr. Mike said...

Glad to see you're back, real life does have priority over blogging (as it should)so it's cool you're able to get back to it. Look forward to reading your new posts! And a top 10 rock comebacks would make a great list.

The Rock Brigade Blogger said...

Thanks Mr. Mike!! It's great to be back at something I enjoy so much. Your blog rocks as always!!