Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Forced to step back for a while...

I guess I officially have to regretfully declare that I am on a hiatus. Life has been so busy lately that I have not been able to find the time to regularly update my blog. And it’s too bad too, because I love doing it. Over the last few months I have moved from a teaching position to an administration one at my school, I am trying to look out to a youth hockey program, we purchased a new business and still have some lingering family illnesses to contend with. Life has sure been busy, and most of the things listed have been fun. But I do miss blogging. As I said, I only consider this to be a hiatus, and when time permits I hope to be back on a regular basis once again. I will at least try to get back with my Alice Cooper concert review later next week. All the best out there everyone and rock on!!

3 comments:

Jeff said...

I hope all goes well, good luck with everything!

The Rock Brigade Blogger said...

Thanks Jeff - much appreciated!!

Bill said...

This post only just showed up on my feed reader. Hope you get straight and get back to blogging in the near future.

Sometimes real life does get in the way doesn't it? Look forward still to even occasional posts from you mate....

all the best